1. Petrikovsky BM, Challenger M, Wyse LJ. Natural history of echogenic foci within ventricles of the fetal heart. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1995;5:92-94.
2. Brown DL, Roberts DJ, Miller WA. Left ventricular echogenic focus in the fetal heart: pathologic correlation. J Ultrasound Med. 1994;13:613-616.
3. Tennstedt C, Chaoui R, Vogel M, Goldner B, Dietel M. Pathologic correlation of sonographic echogenic foci in the fetal heart. Prenat Diagn. 2000;20:287-292.
4. Dildy GA, Judd VE, Clark SL. Prospective evaluation of the antenatal incidence and postnatal significance of the fetal echogenic cardiac focus: a case-control study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996;175:1008-1012.
5. Barsoom MJ, Feldman DM, Borgida AF, Esters D, Diana D, Egan JF. Is an isolated fetal cardiac echogenic focus an indication for fetal echocardiography? J Ultrasound Med. 2001;20:1043-1046.
6. Lamont RF, Havutcu E, Salgia S, Adinkra P, Nicholl R. The association between isolated fetal echogenic cardiac foci on second-trimester ultrasound scan and trisomy 21 in low-risk unselected women. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004;23:346-351.
7. Simpson JM, Cook A, Sharland G. The significance of echogenic foci in the fetal heart: a prospective study of 228 cases. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1996;8:225-228.
8. Bradley KE, Santulli TS, Gregory KD, Herbert W, Carlson DE, Platt LD. An isolated intracardiac echogenic focus as a marker for aneuploidy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005;192:2021-2026; discussion 2026-2028.
Delhi Fetal Heart Center is specialized fetal echocardiogram center in New Delhi doing fetal echo test at a reasonable rate. This test is done to assess the heart structure of the unborn to diagnose heart abnormalities with unborn.ReplyDelete